Are you craving for a healthy yet tasty meal? Or looking for a perfect dish to satisfy your midnight hunger? If yes, vegan ginger sesame noodles are the most suitable answer to your appetite. Whether you are a vegetarian or vegan, this meal is an excellent option to cater to your food needs. From being loaded with many flavors to being simple to cook, these noodles make comfort food for anyone. Be it a housewarming party or a movie date at your home, you can prepare this dish without spending too much time in the kitchen.
Plus, you need not be a professional cook or have adequate cooking experience to make this yummy and delicious dish. All you need is a few essential ingredients to master this recipe. There are many ways to prepare these ginger sesame noodles. You can customize the noodles as per your taste and choice. Don’t know where to start? No worries!
In this detailed blog, we have shared an easy and simple recipe for vegan ginger sesame noodles that you can make in no time. So, before your mouth starts watering, let’s get started.
Recipe to Prepare Vegan Ginger Sesame Noodles
One of the most popular and easy recipes is vegan ginger sesame noodles with crispy tofu. Yes, you read that right. Let’s know all the details about this tasty meal.
Vegan Ginger Sesame Noodles with Crispy Tofu
It is one of the best meals for any food lover whether vegan or vegetarian. Whether you want to eat something healthy or looking for a vegan dish to satisfy your taste buds, vegan ginger sesame noodles with crispy tofu serve all your purposes. It is an ideal Asian-inspired, gluten-free, and vegan dish that you can prepare in a few minutes.
All you need is the following ingredients listed below.
To prepare sauce, you need
- Gluten-free tamari
- Olive or avocado oil
- Toasted sesame oil
- Maple syrup
- Freshly grated ginger
- Chili garlic sauce (or sriracha)
- Lime juice (optional)
For veggies and tofu
- Extra-firm tofu
- Fresh green beans
- Sliced red cabbage
- Avocado or olive oil
- Gluten-free tamari
- Brown rice noodles
- Thinly sliced green onion
- Sesame seeds
How to Prepare Vegan Ginger Sesame Noodles with Crispy Tofu
Follow these instructions to prepare yummy and mouth-watering vegan ginger sesame noodles with crispy tofu.
- The first step of course is to preheat your oven to 218 C and then line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Use an absorbent towel to wrap your tofu to drain excess water. The best tip is to keep something heavy on wrapped tofu to drain extra moisture
- Meanwhile, take a small bowl and mix together all the ingredients of the sauce including tamari, avocado oil, toasted sesame oil, grated ginger, maple syrup, chili garlic sauce, and optional lime juice.
- Cut the tofu into pieces and put them on half of the parchment-lined baking sheet
- Spread some sauce on the tofu and toss to evenly coat. Keep them aside. Put the leftover sauce into a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, prepare the veggies. Chop all the vegetables, including beans, cabbage, and other veggies of your choice. Put them on the other half of the parchment-lined baking sheet next to the tofu
- Apply some oil and tamari on the veggies and toss them to coat. Avoid mixing tofu and vegetables
- The next step is to keep the tofu and veggies in the preheated oven and bake them anywhere between 30-35 minutes. Toss them after some time to make sure both the sides of tofu and vegetables are turned crispy and lightly browned
- While the tofu and veggies are baking, cook the noodles in a large pot of hot boiling water
- Once your noodles are cooked properly, drain the water and keep them aside
- When the tofu and vegetables are cooked properly, put veggies along with noodles into the serving bowl containing the leftover sauce. Mix all the ingredients until combined properly
- Top the mix with the crispy and crunchy tofu and use sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnishing
- Serve hot and crispy
It is easier to make these flavorful and scrumptious noodles rather than to decide what to order. Whether midnight cravings or evening snacks, this meal is a breeze without the need to put in much effort. Overall, vegan ginger sesame noodles are the best meal to nourish your stomach and soul. So, what are you waiting for? Make this recipe and share your feedback with us.