No one likes to shower in a filthy and dirty shower area. No doubt, even if you are doing the regular shower tiles cleaning. But it requires professional and deep cleaning also for better and effective cleaning results. However, you can’t get effective cleaning results without investing time and effort.
For this, you need to follow the appropriate and effective cleaning patterns to clean the tiles as desired. This article will guide you in the right way to clean the shower tiles as well as tiles cleaning.
Regular cleaning Patterns for Shower Tiles:
As we know moisture is the main reason for the growth of mold and mildew. For this, you need to keep the shower tiles as much dry as possible. Therefore, try to dry out the shower tiles appropriately after completing the cleaning process. Turn on all the fans and ventilators after cleaning.
- Turn off all the water taps after showering.
- Wipe out the standing water on tiles with the help of a wiper.
- Turn on all the fans and ventilators to enter the fresh air inside.
- Wash out and dry the shower curtains also to keep it free of mold and mildew.
Weekly Cleaning Patterns:
Even if you are doing the regular cleaning of shower tiles, you need to do the deep cleaning every week. It will help to do the proper inspection of tiles and damages. On the other hand, weekly cleaning will also help to dry out moisture and water deposit on the tiles. Because if you are not treating and noticing the moisture then it will the main reason for the growth of mold and mildew.
Furthermore, weekly shower tile cleaning will be more effective and beneficial to get rid of grime, grease, and mold. While doing the weekly cleaning of tiles, you can also use the mild shower tiles cleaner to get excellent cleaning results.
Synthetic vinegar can also help to get rid of mold and mildew. To use it on tiles, you can mix it with water or directly pour it on the tiles. But not on the grout lines and corners. Vinegar will help to remove the hard stains as well as soap scums on the tiles effectively.
On the other hand, if you are using the professional cleaning solutions then you can use it by mixing with other detergent or vinegar as well. In this case, this solution will not damage the tiles and grout. However, it’s better to use mild or professional cleaning solutions as per suggestions of the manufacturer’s directions and instructions.
Use Appropriate Shower Tiles Cleaner:
For tiles cleaning and tiles, you need to choose the appropriate cleaning patterns as well as solutions. For this, firstly you need to identify the type of stains and spills on the tiles.
- If the stains on the tiles are hard marks and then you need to choose the cleaning solutions that have acidic properties for shower tiles cleaning. Acidic solutions are the best to clean the hard stains and to offer excellent scrubbing results.
- To remove mold and mildew on the tiles, use hydrogen peroxide and ammonia solution. These solutions will remove the build-up of mold and mildew on the tiles. However, these solutions will offer the short-term cleaning effect for mold and mildew. Because mold will grow again and again due to moisture in the air. For this, you need to keep the floor dry appropriately.
- For soap scums, it’s better to use the vinegar and baking soda in combination or with water. It will help to remove dirt and dust on the tiles by removing excess oils and grease on the tiles. While doing the shower tiles cleaning, soap scums, and deposit on the shower tiles can be removed effectively with the help of vinegar and baking soda. These natural ingredients will clean the shower tiles effectively without damaging and cracking the tiles and grout lines. The acidic properties of vinegar will help to remove the hard stains and soap scum on the tiles gently and smoothly.
While doing the regular and deep cleaning of shower tiles by yourself, you can save a lot of time and money. But you should get the professional cleaning of tiles at least once per year. These cleaning patterns will help to restore the shine and beauty of tiles as well as increase the life of tiles. Moreover, the professional company always chooses the suitable and appropriate cleaning pattern as well as the solution accordingly tile’s requirements. so, you can rely on these professional services as well as deep cleaning patterns to save the shower tiles from mold, mildew, and grime.