A graduation party is one of the most exciting events in a person’s life. It symbolizes that you’ve grown up and can finally move on from school. This is why it’s important to celebrate in style! Here are some creative graduation party decoration ideas that will help make your event memorable:
1. Matching Balloon Centerpiece And Guestbook
Decorating your graduation party should be a fun and easy process. However, one of the things that can make this process difficult is finding a good way to decorate your tables. If you’re looking for ways to decorate your table creatively but don’t want to spend too much on decorations, consider making a centerpiece out of balloons!
Balloons are an inexpensive way to decorate any party, especially because they come in so many different colors and shapes that it will be easy for you to match them with other aspects of the room (such as streamers). Here are some ideas:
- Create balloon bouquets shaped like graduation caps or diplomas (or both!).
- Use the same colored balloons as your streamers or banners at different heights around the walls instead of using cutouts from newspapers or magazines.
It will save money because all materials needed can be found at any local dollar store or Walmart without having to drive very far away from home!
- Photo Booth Setup
A photo booth is a great way to help guests enjoy the graduation and party with family and friends. A photo booth can be set up anywhere you have space, but it’s best if it’s visible so that people know it’s available. To get started, you will need the following:
- A backdrop or wall covering—if you are using an indoor venue for your event, this will not be necessary as long as there are walls in the room where your party is taking place! If not, consider buying a roll of paper to hang from the ceiling and drape around your booth area from floor to ceiling so that everyone has something behind them when they pose for their photos.
- Backdrops & props—the possibilities here are endless! You can create fun photos by using anything from balloons and streamers to hats, masks, and silly glasses; just make sure that whatever props you choose fit well with whatever theme(s) you have going on at your graduation party decor-wise!
- Photo Backdrop
A photo backdrop is a great way to make your graduation party decorations stand out. You can get creative with the backdrop and use different colors, patterns, and textures. You can use a photo backdrop to create a photo wall, or you can use it as a tablecloth.
If you want to take your graduation party decorations to the next level, consider adding fun DIY photo booths props like hats and glasses. Another fun idea is to make your own graduation cap piñata with a few supplies from your local craft store. You can fill it with candy or toys for everyone at the party!
4. Photo Wall
To add a personal touch to your photo wall, consider displaying photos of the graduate throughout their life. These can include pictures in which they look particularly happy, like when receiving their diploma or with family members and friends. You can also make it a tradition for guests to post their own pictures on the wall after graduation to say “congratulations!”
Finally, consider adding some fun decorations to your photo wall. You can use ribbons, streamers, and balloons of different colors that match the theme of your party. This will help give the display more personality and make it stand out from other graduation parties where guests have posted pictures on social media instead!
A pinata is a popular way to celebrate graduations and other achievements. You can make your own or buy one from a party supply store, but either way, you should know how to set up and fill one before guests arrive for the party.
First, get everything ready for the pinata:
- Line up the wrappings around where you want to hang them from. You’ll need plenty of space because these can get heavy when filled with candy!
- Make sure you have enough room above your head before hanging up the pinata; otherwise, it may fall on someone’s head (or yours!).
- Next, get all of the supplies ready for filling. You’ll want plenty of candy for people to throw at the pinata when it’s time for that part of the party. If you don’t have enough candy, just buy more!
It’s all about having fun, as long as no one gets hurt in any way while doing so! Also, ensure there’s enough room inside your pinata-to-be so that it can hold everything without bursting open (or worse).
6. Piñata Filled With Money And Gift Cards
A piñata filled with money and gift cards is a perfect way to celebrate your grad’s big day. How do you fill a piñata? Here are some ideas:
- Fill it with candy, toys, and other treats that don’t break easily
- Cut up old credit cards (or use real ones!) and put them in the bottom of your piñata
- Glue coins onto cardboard squares before pouring them into the bottom of your piñata
Fill it with small toys and candies, and let the kids take turns hitting it! Fill it with candy and treats for everyone to share Hit it until you get what you want!
7. Name Card Holders In School Colors
Instead of having place cards, why not make name card holders in school colors? This is a great way to show off your graduation party decoration ideas and celebrate the new graduate simultaneously!
- Purchase name cards or use blank paper and write on them yourself. The size of these will vary depending on what you want to do with them, but they should be no smaller than 3 x 5 inches (77x127mm).
- You could also purchase plain color sheets with your school’s logo printed on them as an alternative to making your own designs from scratch if time is short or budgets are limited – just make sure that whatever design you choose matches up with any other items already purchased for the event so everything looks uniform when put together later on down the road.
If you want to make this even more, fun and personal, you can also write something on the back of each name card holder that describes the graduate and their personality. This is a great way to get everyone laughing and having fun while they wait for their turn to be honored!
8. School-Themed Candy Favors
- Use school-themed candy like lollipops, gummy bears, and marshmallows.
- Tie the theme color of your graduation party to the theme color of your favorite.
- Make sure that any candy you serve is safe for children to eat; if it’s choking hazards, make sure everyone knows!
- Have a variety of different types of candy so all guests can have something they love (and remember, any teacher gifts!).
Many different types of candy can be used as party favors. You can find a box of chocolate-covered cherries, a bag of colorful gumballs, or even something simpler like lollipops and marshmallows.
If you want something more unique, you could get some candy with your school colors on it. This will be great for the graduates and their guests! Candy is a great way to remember the graduation party and show appreciation for those attending.
The most important thing is to have fun and celebrate the hard work of your grads. These ideas are just a few of the many ways you can make their day special, so if you need clarification about where to buy such decoration pieces, you can visit our website and get amazing and fun props and other decoration stuff. So, visit mypartycentre.com and browse our website to shop for your favorite things.